1. Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are displeased with the services provided, we will refund back the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read the fine prints of each deal before buying it, it provides all the details about the services or the product you purchase.
2. Refund Policy: All confirmed bookings with the Company are non-refundable, and no refund is available for the early return of the Vehicle. In case any client is not completely satisfied with our products we can provide a refund. If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
3. Cancellation Policy: If the Company cancels the booking due to break down, non-availability of the bike or any other reason then we provide a 100% refund of the amount received.
-If you cancel the booking the refund would be made as per the following schedule:
- Less than one day before the scheduled date of Booking– 50% refund
2. One week to two weeks before the scheduled date of Booking — 80% refund.
3. More than two weeks before the scheduled date of Booking — 100% refund.
The refunded amount will reflect in the customer’s bank account within 7-10 business days.
- We reserve our sole right to cancel our booking if (in this case you will be given a 100% refund):
You don’t turn up on time to pick up the vehicle.
2. The delivery address provided by You is not within the Places of Service.
3. Failure to deliver Your order due to lack of necessary information.
4. Unavailability of the Items/ bikes ordered/ booked.
5. verification failed at the time of pickup (documents mismatched at pick up).
6. Failure due to reasons beyond Our reasonable control, due force majeure events including but not limited to acts of God, floods, fire, earthquake, acts of terrorism, war, strikes, legislation or restriction by any government or other authority, etc. Also that we operate with machines i.e. motor cycles which might break down or the previous user might not turn up on time or there can be an accident that has resulted in the bike not being available.